Summit Public Adjusters,inc has a wealth of experience dealing with residential fire losses. We have adjusted multi-million dollar mansions to small residential homes.Our professional experience and knowledge of fire claims will give you piece of mind in knowing that the summit public adjusters are on the job. Even if your policy has lapsed, you may be entitled to a recovery! Furthermore, we are constantly amazed at how many victims of property loss let an insurance company's adjuster tell them how much their loss is worth.
You need an insurance settlement professional on your side to help with insurance claims, property insurance settlements, and possibly to help increase your insurance settlement amount.
Fire Damage Help
Following the unfortunate event of a fire, the first concern is that you and your loved ones are unharmed. If you can do so safely, try to locate the following items: identifications, insurance information, medical information, eyeglasses, hearing aids, valuables, such as credit cards, checkbooks, jewelry, etc.
- Do not touch the fire scene
- Do not throw away any damaged goods until after an inventory is made. All damage is taken into consideration when insurance claim is prepared for your fire damage
- Take as many pictures and/or videos of your damaged property and dwelling as you can. They all will be useful during your insurance settlement
- Make necessary temporary fixes like cover damaged roof with tarp, board up windows, etc. to prevent further damage
- Document any and all expenses, save the receipts
Also, remember, professional licensed public adjusters are a phone call away to help you navigate the maze of your Fire Damage Insurance Claim. Call Summit public adjusters, 1-631-306-4157
. We are here to Help You Recover from the Fire Damage.
Even a small fire that is put out quickly can produce a significant amount of smoke damage to your home or business. Smoke can spread to your furniture, clothes, air conditioning unit, etc. Smoke damage, for the most part, is a covered loss, yet sometimes difficult to address.